Business Consulting through Design
What I do:
Facilitation and Training
1) New products and services
How to create new offerings that resonate with the customer/user?
How to differentiate our offerings from the current competitive landscape?
2) New business models
How to build a business that performs better than our competition?
How to build a company that engages our employees to their fullest?
3) Innovation portfolio scoping
How to integrate and get the most out of what we offer?
How to integrate and get the most out of how we structure our company?
1) Facilitation of project(s)
2) Training to embed Design Thinking into the organization
a. Executive training – Overview and culture change plan.
b. Team training – Overview and tools and methods.
Design Strategy Advisor
1) Develop a highly functioning design department within your organization.
2) Improve the quality of output you get from your design consultancies.
3) Institutionalize a high level design look and feel across your organization (products, graphics, service and strategy).
Note: As all of these projects involve strategic changes, I am unable to mention the company name or specifics in order to protect intellectual property.